OMG My results are f**king good ! But my parents say that's a sh*t ...
So teacher , you're telling me I'm 51 over 500 !? That's great !
But...
*Thinking back...*
Mom : Honey, what's you result for this examination ? *smiling*
ME : It's very good !! I'm so happppyyyyy !! <3
Dad : How is it ?
ME : 51 OVER 500 !!
Mom : You called that GOOD !?
Dad : That's just horrible !
ME : Dad , that means I'm a genius !! I can enter the classes in front that are better =))
Dad : NO ! THAT'S NO GOOD FOR ME , NEXT TIME NO CELLPHONE NO COMPUTER AND NO TELEVISION FOR A MONTH WHEN THE EXAMS !!!
ME : But dad ....
Dad : NO ! NO MORE BUTS !!
*ENDS*
Haiz ...
Is that so horrible ? T^T

没有评论:
发表评论